Sunday, August 28, 2011

Knit-In-Public

Where has the summer gone? While other school districts have returned to school, my district (along with other) won’t see students until after Labor Day. However, all teachers report tomorrow August 29th. After working in the school all summer (yes this means that I didn’t have the summer free to relax) teaching summer school and working on the School Improvement Plan I’ve only had a few days to relax and have fun.
Last Thursday a group of fellow overworked knitters decided to meet up for a bit of eating, drinking, and knitting. Being the City Knitters that we are we met at the Fountain Bistro located in Campus Martius Park in downtown Detroit. I had the time to relax and enjoy my knitting crew. We had such a good time that we decided to meet next Thursday at another location. I can’t wait.

My Flared Smoke Ring

Me

A few other Smoke Rings





Other Projects



Food and Drink

No comments: